Original topic:

S pen

(Topic created on: 02-25-2022 02:14 AM)
inukshuk83
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
If  put a tempered glass protector to the screen of my s22ultra the Spen still works fine or no ?
0 Likes
7 Comments
zacgjohnson
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
In my 7 years in the industry, I've never had a screen protector effect the s pen
jesussacj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks
ABSH
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yeah it works fine
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi inukshuk83, Spen will works fine even after installing the screen protector.

jonathandeslong
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
Litte bit harder to use with glassee
inukshuk83
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Really?
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Depends on the type of glass protector used. If it's a full adhesive screen protector, there's no issues whatsoever. They work like naked glass display. However fingerprint scanner may be a bit finicky.

However, there are also the edge adhesive glass protectors. They only have adhesive along the edge of the protector. These tend to have issues with input in general. They use a dot matrix on the protector that is supposed to improve input with the device display. What affects the input in general is the air gap between the protector and the display. The protector is technically floating over the display. Because it's also only adhering to the edges of the display itself, I don't have full confidence it can protect the display as well as a full screen adhesive protector. I generally wouldn't recommend the edge adhesive protectors due to these shortcomings.
0 Likes