Original topic:

S22 Ultra getting roasted again

(Topic created on: 09-17-2022 06:52 AM)
DurgaBali
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
It's obvious that Apple and Samsung are best rivals in market and with Apple's release of iPhone 14 Pro reviewers pitting it against S22 Ultra in comparison. Lately I am watching these videos and as expected most of the reviewers are crowning iPhones as the best cam. Reviewers most of them are roasting S22 Ultra in their comparison videos on YouTube. As per them except zoom nothing is impressive with S22 Ultra cam.

Samsung 108 mp cam is not particularly impressive in any feature like portraits, selfies etc. Even iPhone 13 Pro with it's 12 mp beat Samsung in lot of areas. Videos is one strong area Apple always wins. Other one is night photography. Just with 48 mp Apple again did impressive job. So Samsung should bring immensive improvements with it's 200 mp in S23 Ultra. Otherwise Samsung only win in numbers.

I hope Samsung improve their camera quality in S23 Ultra. Samsung should pick up we are best in the market policy instead of we are first in the market. I always love Samsung phones and my S22 Ultra but as a Samsung user I feel proud of the phone if it is the best. Otherwise users like me have to give excuses on our selection with Samsung products.

I wish Samsung listen to us and make us happy with it's future implementations.
6 Comments
Axton
Options
Galaxy S

Hi DurgaBali , Samsung always strives to provide a better tomorrow for society with our quality products. However, please be assured that Samsung always strives to provide the best user experience on the device, We'll ensure you that it will be considered as a feedback and value your time contacting us. We certainly bring it to our team for further review.

Hopefully, all the features that you're expecting might be added in a future update.

SAFOR3V3R
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Who cares. Samsung is still really good
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Maybe you should stop listening to those paid/biased reviewers. The reality is that Samsung is better than Apple in some areas and Apple is better in others. Choose what suits you best and be happy.
DurgaBali
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I watched those videos before buying S22 Ultra and still went with it because I love Samsung phones. But the thing is they are spreading bad through their reviews and so I put this post in hope that it may reach Samsung so they listen and come up with even better S23 Ultra. I am absolutely happy with my S22 Ultra right now. And also I am questioning the reviewers why they gave points to iPhone for some pics even S22 Ultra pics looking better.Also Samsung should up its video quality. Just I want Samsung be best in market.
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Don't get your hopes too high, this will never reach Samsung. Also if Samsung hopes to be the best in the market, they should start with improving customer service because they are WAY behind as far as that goes.
TimeLord
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I'm not surprised they roast the S22 Ultra, I have one and it was a replacement for my S20 Ultra. I find the 22 slower, and runs hotter than the 20 ever was or got.