S23 display colors??

(Topic created on: 03-15-2023 08:52 AM)
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi
I'm really starting to regret getting the S23
Something weird is going on with the colors on this display. Colors seem washed out and off . When the screen is white there is a pinkish shade in it.

Here's a link talking about it

Can this be fixed with an update or it's hardware?
Thanks

13 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
My S23 Ultra and S23 Plus screens look pretty good to me. They are a little less saturated than before but if anything, they look more natural (true to life).
KOTS21
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I have no problem with my s23
jgg
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Question, although you probably checked for it already: in Display, is the color profile set to "Natural" or "Vivid"?
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Its vivid yes and all settings for white balance are untouched
0 Likes
jgg
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I think that something is wrong with your phone (I don't know if it is software or hardware).

I can say that because I'm 100% sure that I don't have this issue. I had the S22 Ultra before trading it, and I compared a lot both a lot in the store.
Even when I changed device, I've not noticed any major change.
jgg
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
However, there is a new option with the blue light filter (I don't know what it's called in English...) that makes the display look like you describe.
jgg
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I suppose you have that option turned off?Vision-booster-and-Enhanced-comfort_1000011490_1678923629.jpg
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes
0 Likes
audiojfr
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Here is another Link explaining the problem
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/S23-Ultra-Display-Colors-Washed-Out-Muted-Less-Punchy-L...

This is a dynamic problem it comes and goes . And it's really hard on the eyes I've never had eye fatigue like this on a phone
If this can't be fixed with software I'm returning the phone
0 Likes