Thank you RedDogRabbit.
Hi BIGAL6T2, we are good to see that you found the required information and suggestions from RedDogRabbit.
If you still face any problem then we suggest you to perform Wipe cache on your device.
This will not erase personal data on the phone.
It deletes temporary cache files in the phone.
1) Turn off the device.
2) Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Power Key.
3) When the Android logo displays, release all keys.(("Installing system update" is displayed before displaying the Android system recovery menu options).
4) Press the Volume down key several times to highlight “wipe cache partition.”
5) Press the Power key to select.
6) Press the Volume down key to highlight “yes” and press the Power key to select.
7) When the wipe cache partition is complete, “Reboot system now” is highlighted.
Press the Power key to restart the device.
Also, we recommend you to perform camera reset for the camera issue and check if your issue is solved.
Open the Camera app >> tap Settings or Gear icon located on the upper-left corner >> tap Reset settings >> tap Reset to confirm.