Original topic:

S7 Edge stuck in Downloading mode

(Topic created on: 11-16-2020 01:46 PM)
MRJ1
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

my s7edge is stuck in the Downloading mode (down arrow on a blue screen with the message- Downloading - do not turn off the target..) its been 2 weeks now.

Took it to Case Mogul, but they couldnt do anything about it. 

Any solution for this?

Tried the reboot, does not work.

0 Likes
7 Comments
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Press and hold volume up, home and power buttons at the same time. Keep holding until screen changes.

If this doesn't work, try again but use volume down instead of volume up.
0 Likes
Halston
Options
Galaxy S

Hi MRJ1,
Please follow the steps provided by RobertZ and get back to us with the results.

0 Likes
MRJ1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Hi, Tried both - The volume up+power+home button  and power down+power+home  Neither worked. the phone switched off with the power down combo and did not restart.

i was checking online that the downloading mode shows some numbers on the top left side of the screen. However it doesnt show on my phone. does this mean anything

0 Likes
MRJ1
Active Level 1
Galaxy S

Hi, Tried both - The volume up+power+home button  and power down+power+home  Neither worked. the phone switched off with the power down combo and did not restart.

i was checking online that the downloading mode shows some numbers on the top left side of the screen. However it doesnt show on my phone. does this mean anything

0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
After the phone switched off, pressing the power button didn't start the phone? Or did it go back to download mode?

Maybe something in this article will help:

https://appuals.com/fix-downloading-not-turn-off-target/
0 Likes
neals
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
did u try flashing wrong files in odin? id try reflash full stock through odin if u cant get anywhere
0 Likes
upwells2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Like to ask community ..how do i install knox?..i think after rooting my s7 edge..its not installed..thanks in advance
0 Likes