Original topic:

Samsung ultra s22 to ultra s23

(Topic created on: 01-21-2023 08:21 PM)
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
So I'm new to the android universe coming from Apple for so many years I can honestly say should of made thr switch long time ago. As a new android and Samsung ultra s22 owner. Which I have only had for 5 months now and learning so much. I wanted to throw out the question 

How many ultra s22 owners are going to go for the new ultra s23. Or are you guys going to wait for the ultra s24. Please let me know 

Thanks All

40 Comments
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Im thinking about it, not sure yet. If it had a flat display, it would have been a definite yes.
0 Likes
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Well from what rhey say it does have a flatter display versus the s22 thanks for your input 👍
GG2
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes flatter sides and a more subtle curve but i would have definitely preferred a complete flat display. I might still get it, who knows.
0 Likes
RobertZ
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Why do you need to know? Some kind of market survey?
0 Likes
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
No just curious if a lot of the users are going to get it and see hear there option to see if I will try it or wait myself.
0 Likes
dUmBaSsHoMeS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I'm still on my way to Upgrading to the S22 ultra from my S10 plus. Just haven't seen any good deals on it
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
It will be a good upgrade as I'm new to android and can tell you samsung does make a quality product. 👌 good.luck
dUmBaSsHoMeS
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Welcome to the samsung team. Samsung makes amazing, quality products that i recommend to everyone. The S22 ultra is an great much needed upgrade that i need to do
electromanjim
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thank you. I would have to agree. I have been promoting it since I got it Also. What,I mean, is my apple friends have been seeing what it can do and are very impressed 👏 with it.