Original topic:

saved me a small fortune

(Topic created on: 04-28-2018 02:08 PM)
LostUpNorth
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
just wanna say, i very recently bumped my iPhone for many reasons and have bought the new Galaxy S9 which i a great phone. But last week i attempted to order some extra power cords for it through Samsung and it turned out to be probably the worst experience ever. I seemed as though the person trying to help me knew even less than I did on how to navigate the site .
so with that said, I had actually planned to spend about $4000 this week on a curved 65" and a table for the purpose of linking everything together. Fingers crossed on my end that someday the hire smarter help and sales staff.
2 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I do wish for a more technical training. You know, that they know the innards of their products and services at the perfection...
Galaxy S
Yup! For most people the 1st tier of support is usually adequate - ie: Wipe Cache - If that doesn't fix the problem - Factory Reset.. But there certainly are people with a substantial amount of knowledge, and that level of support is pretty much non existent... When the standard response doesn't work - it's disappointing that the next recommendation is to take the device to a Service Center.. While sometimes it may be required... but the quick almost dismissive suggestion to take the phone in for service is a bit disappointing. 🐧
0 Likes