Original topic:

Take advantage of the larger screen

(Topic created on: 03-24-2023 03:44 AM)
qwer123
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Samsung this is a request from your consumers, since we have 6.7"+ screen sized smartphone I'd love it if you with software can further separate your 6.7" or bigger models with 6.1"-6.5" slab smartphone. I know we have awesome features like split screen, pip and next level multitasking but can u push it 1 step further as these features aren't exclusive to larger screen every galaxy phones has those feature. It would be nice if we can use split view in landscape mode as our devices are large enough it would be nice being able to see more content at the sametime without having to always use split screen like in setting on 6.7" models or bigger for slab phones give us the opition to choose between standard view and split view and when using browser in order to get the more friendly desktop view I have to reduce my minimum width to 600dp which isn't convinent and makes everything small, on a 6.8" model those features should be apart of the setting I should have to decrease it to 600dp and for their large slab smartphones make the aspect ratio a 2:1 which would allow for a better spen experience, bigger room for more battery, easier to slim down device and for the larger tab s series allow us upto 4 apps on split screen as the limitation of 3 makes no sense, if we can open 2 apps in grid view on either side it makes no sense why we can't use the windows grid view they allow us to do 4 app split screen 
2 Comments
Galaxy S

If you enable developer options, you can modify the minimum DP as well as other options like enable non-resizable in multi window. Maybe those can help in some way in you play around.

0 Likes
qwer123
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Like I said I'd want that to become split view a native opition in setting, I have already stated I don't want to modify the Minimium DP as it's not always convenient to do that and modifying that does fulling setting in split view and I don't want to modify tablet resolution I want that larger screen to natively get taken advantage of amd decreasing the minimum DP can be done on small smartphones as well as not everything looks good and decreasing the minimum DP to 600 or lower doesn't look good
0 Likes