Original topic:

Texting to 5 digit number

(Topic created on: 05-21-2017 06:21 PM)
Sheri
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I can receive texts from a 5 digit number but cannot reply to them. Anyone know if there's a setting I need to change in order for that to work?
0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy S
Did the person or people who sent you a message with a 5 digit number give you their 5 digit number so you can reply back to them? Another suggestion would be to check the message carefully to see if there is a reply number at the top or bottom of the message. There are some messages that are set up so that a reply will not be accepted. For example, after you receive a response from a company that you have applied for a job online and your application has been received by them and they will contact you.
0 Likes
Sheri
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
this is the text I received...when I replied YES the text didn't send. the 5 digit number was displayed.

Shoppers Drug Mart: Reply YES to receive Rx notifications. Standard msg & data rates may apply. Msg frequency varies. Reply HELP for help, STOP to unsubscribe.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
How do you know that the message did not send even though you got the above response from Shoppers Drug Mart. The text reply has obviously been sent to and received by Shoppers Drug Mart.
0 Likes
Sheri
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
i received the text from shoppers, but can't reply to it
0 Likes
Sheri
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I get a message that says "com.android.phone has stopped"
0 Likes