Original topic:

Trash is not working

(Topic created on: 04-14-2023 06:42 PM)
HiTmAN_jr
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
When I've deleted a photo and it's moved to trash. But when I open trash there isn't file available,why? No photos or any other files aren't showing in the trash bin. Please suggest me a solution for this. My device is S22 ultra.
5 Comments
samy2022
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Are you sure that trash was enabled ? Also check into my files's trash, maybe it's here
HiTmAN_jr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yeah, it's there. But when I open that no file's aren't showing.
0 Likes
onigod
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i have the same issue, but going to the app's trash setting shows the available files to delete.

but the issue of trash files not showing in storage's setting is still an issue.
0 Likes
Arhum65
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

If the trash is not working, it is likely due to a full trash folder. Empty the trash to free up space and try again. Alternatively, try restarting your computer if the issue persists. If you are still having trouble, then there may be an issue with the trash folder of printer  itself. Try using a file manager application to delete the contents of the trash folder manually, or contact your system administrator for help.

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, If you have turned on Back up and Sync, photos and videos you delete will stay in your trash for 60 days before they are deleted forever. Open the Google Photos app At the top left, tap Menu >> Trash >> Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.

If the item is not in your trash, it may be permanently deleted.

If a deleted photo or video isn't in trash, you can’t restore it. You won't be able to restore a photo if:
You moved it to trash more than 60 days ago.
You moved it to trash, then emptied your trash.
You permanently deleted it from your trash.
You permanently deleted it from your device’s Gallery app, without backing it up first.

0 Likes