Original topic:

New mobile device features

(Topic created on: 08-24-2020 01:24 AM)
Broski
Active Level 1
Options
Other

Good day Samsung stuff i dont know if this is the right platform to share my idea about a new Samsung mobile idea for the future but however ill share it here...

Good day Samsung i have a excellent idea that i want to sell to Samsung and if my idea is approved and invented the first time will the people's security be taken into account

Whats my idea and how do i mean? Samsung should develop a Mobile that come with Security features..what i mean by that is that your mobile phone must be like a personal Gaurd to you ..and never leaves you or get tired is just that the phone will be the Gaurd...

What is the features? Just to setup the phone the user thereof should use three (3) mobile numbers of three (3) trusted close relatives or friends ..but why?..ill explain it further.. Well the phone will have a security camera infront that will come with face recognition .. except the selfie one...so what will happend is if another persons face is detected while trying to unlock the phone ...the phone will send a notifaction with the location  to the (3) relatives/friends whose trusted,and  whose numbers were chosen by the user ...and they will know who stole the phone or where the person is incase of abduction..or any other related incedent

The phone will also come with a panick button ..so  whenever a person is in danger the person can press this panick button that will be between the volume buttons

And the three people whos mobile numbers was saved as close (trusted) friends/relative during the setup of the phone will get a notification with the location of such person and their would be able to call for help/police/medics...or any other emergency...please note..that this must be a option for users/customers..if their dont want to use it..their must be able to skip that part but the option must still be there 

Why do i think my idea will work? Well people will feel saved when their having such a mobile Device because their know that might ensure their safety it will aslo prevent crimes and their will feel safe  and it will prevent abduction aswell.it will also save them extra cost to hire security Gaurds because the phone itself will be a personal Gaurd 

For the first time the PEOPLE.. will feel that Samsung thought about them first and their safety..this mobile wont be just another fancy mobile...it will also be a LIVE SAVER...THIS MOBILE WILL NOT JUST  BE LIKE THE FRONT WOKERS DURING COVID 19..BUT IT WILL BE THERE FOR CENTURIES TO COME..If Samsung wants to Dominate the Market Again there you have it....😊

My second idea is to make a modern mobile ..that will help the blind people and those who communicate through sign language.and even those who are lazy to type.this one is more simple...the phone should come with voice recocgnition meaning whenever a blind person wants to make a call...he will just make a voice recording with the phone..and the phone itself will call the person ..through  voice recording..what i mean by that is.that obvious the phone wont have buttons..meaning everything will be done through voice recording

Well without question i know both of this ideas is brilliant and i hope it will be invented by Samsung...hope to hear from you soon Contact me at email:olifantsamuel27@gmail.com

0 Likes
4 Comments
Other
Hi there, while you make good points, Samsung already implements all of these features in its current phone with Samsung Knox that is paired with hardware editions with biometrics such as the fingerprint scanner. All phones have an emergency protocol built in which can be accessed by holding the power button. Personally, I don't feel people would carry a second device just for emergencies, it would defeat the purpose of having it in the first place. Finally, I would like to let you know that it would be appreciated if you don't spam the same post as it can be irritating for the other Members, please just wait until a moderator is able to get to you. Thank you.
0 Likes
Broski
Active Level 1
Other

Good day and Thank you for your advice about me posting the same post twice..but however please note that what you saying is just an opinion to me and it does'nt count to me...there is security features and all Mobile brands has it, but not as my unique idea...so keep your negative comment for yourself 😊

0 Likes
GG2
Expert Level 3
Other
If other member opinions don't count to you, maybe you shouldn't post your ideas in here.
Other
@Broski, if you are unable you accept other people's opinions, why should anybody here care about your ideas? The idea you provided is already something that's available, and the panic button between the volume keys, how many times would that be pressed accidentally? 🤔