Original topic:

❄️ Hot Topic - December 22

(Topic created on: 12-22-2023 02:13 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members,

As we approach the end of the year, we would love to know from you about your most memorable experience of the year with your Galaxy device or any of your other Samsung products. Write in the comments!

For me, it was when I visited Whitehorse, Yukon in January this year and captured some photos of the Northern Lights and the stars with my Galaxy S22 Ultra 📸. This was my first experience of seeing the aurora lights, and it was incredible to capture it clearly just with my phone. Capturing the galaxy, with Galaxy 😎.

I also want to remind you that even though it's almost the end of the year, 🛍Samsung's Boxing Week is available from December 20, 2023, to January 4, 2024, so you still have plenty of time to find the perfect gift for your loved ones or even for yourself. Check out the fantastic deals available now!

Additionally, make sure to check out hotphoto's thread for how to access the app drawer, SgtStubby's thread for a solution if the 'Screen Recording' feature is not working, and BondGirl's incredible white snow shot; it's simply magical!

That’s everything for this week’s Hot Topic. From Samsung Members Team Canada, we wish you an early Merry Christmas 🎅🤶 and Happy Holidays 🎄!

Ho ho ho,

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

Jimmyhaffa
Active Level 1
Others
Most memorable moment was when I was able to get a new high score haha 😅1703618306590.jpg
0 Likes
BondGirl
Active Level 4
Others
For me, was this panoramic shot of my wife on our 35th wedding anniversary. We hiked up Lake Placid mountain, and then shortly afterward, the clouds literally dropped and were moving through us. Very memorable 💖 1703644029112.jpg
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi BondGirl, thank you for sharing it with us! It is a beautiful panoramic shot. 

0 Likes
Linandy
Beginner Level 2
Others
I'm in love with my new Galaxy watch6!!! Also today it was the boxing day and I bought 5 Samsung appliances and the 85" 4k Qled tv. I really like the quality and design of Samsung but a memorable moment is that you offer 10% off on the first buy on the Samsung Shop app, thats what I did but never got my 10% removed on my bill. I bought the high quality sound bar and the tv cam. Just wich that you'll refund me....
0 Likes
Marie-chantal
Beginner Level 2
Others
??
0 Likes
Disappointment
Beginner Level 2
Others
My most memorable experiences are the pictures I haven't taken. I have had a few Samsung phones and loved the cameras, but not the S21FE. It doesn't focus well or give true colors. It is a big disappointment, and Samsung never even returned my inquiry as to why. I will be careful before buying another.
DaliOttawa
Beginner Level 3
Others
I have the same. Sometimes it works and sometimes not!!
0 Likes
DaliOttawa
Beginner Level 3
Others
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
SHSyed
Beginner Level 2
Others
How to unmute the process
0 Likes
Detutt
Beginner Level 2
Others
It's the way samsung takes lovely, clear and bright photos for me. I get people asking me everything what brand of phone I use and I'm always happy to say it's Samsung.