Original topic:

Android 12 Supported Devices

(Topic created on: 11-25-2021 04:23 PM)
Daequan6244
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
When will Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite get Android 12 in Canada?  I seen many different websites saying that it will release in June 2022 and some saying it won't get the update. Is the actual date June 2022 because it says it is subject to change. The June 2022 thing I got off a post on Reddit. 

0 Likes
4 Comments
doobydude
Active Level 7
Others
When will my galaxy fold 2 on rogers in Ontario canada get android 13 and one UI 4.0??? I have been checking every 4 hours basically hahaha
0 Likes
pchan0
Active Level 6
Others
Keep checking every hour and it might come. Haha 😂
0 Likes
jayf2072
Beginner Level 2
Others
I want to listen to some music
0 Likes
Ianin
Active Level 4
Others

June is the estimated release date, yes it is subject to change. But for the most part the release dates are usually between a month and a week off the estimate, so I would say that is the case here. From the Reddit post you are referencing: Note that this is the first year of the Android 12 release cycle, as the first two years of the Android 10 cycle used Android 9 Pie as the operating system release. The article you are referencing states that the update for this tablet will go live on June 15th, just over a month from now. They aren't releasing it on June 15th, they are waiting for the update to be ready to release. And from the past 3 years you should know that June is usually about 3-5 days off the release dates. The Android Developer portal has a chart with estimated release dates and what devices the update will be for. Based on the table above it is safe to say that the Samsung Galaxy S20 will be getting the Android 12 update in January of 2022.

0 Likes