Original topic:

Android auto is screwed up on new android 12 update

(Topic created on: 02-02-2022 10:01 PM)
hoferdavid
Active Level 2
Options
Others
Since u updated my note 20 ultra 5g to the new android 12 , android auto doesn't work in my 2022 dodge ram 2500 

5 Comments
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi hoferdavid, We request you to soft reset and unpair and repair and check if the issue still remains.

Press and hold the Volume down and power button at the same time for 10 sec until the device restarts.

0 Likes
PasLor
Active Level 1
Others
The February update and me downloading the latest AA apk file online has fixed major major issues. The last issue I have is AA won't recognize a text as read, with that said when I get a new text it reads old texts first that I have already replied to then gets to the new ones.

I can't figure how to fix this but this is the last bug I am experiencing since the updates that I did.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Others

Hi, Try performing clear cache on your phone and restart the device and check if the issue still persists.

To clear cache, go to Settings, swipe to, and touch Apps. Swipe to and touch the app you want to clear. Touch Storage, and then touch Clear cache.

0 Likes
sabtheninjha
Active Level 1
Others
Hi, I have the same problem. I made a reset on my car radio and checked for updates on my phone. I also disconnected the bluetooth and reconnected it. Still doesn't work.
Chazzo
Beginner Level 4
Others

This is definitely a fact. We have an S22+ and an S20 that can no longer connect to any of our vehicles after the last Android updates. Any Samsung cable, even the new ones will generate random errors from the USB port and Android Auto will not start.

0 Likes