Original topic:

Ask an Expert OPEN NOW!

(Topic created on: 12-19-2019 01:04 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members,

The Ask an Expert is open NOW! Ask any questions related to Samsung products and services and we'll respond fast. Go here: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Others/Ask-An-Expert-4-General-Questions-Thread/m-p/3100883#M192...

Happy asking!

Jeremy

6 Comments
beginnerdancer
Beginner Level 2
Others
I am a dancer.  I always take dance videos after the classes.  With the movie maker, I could flip the video images horizontally so that it's much easier for me to practice.  Now with the movie maker taken away, I am not able to practice using my phone.  I need to buy an iPhone or others that have this feature.  Ca
n Samsung put at least flipping back?
Odmike1
Beginner Level 2
Others
Hi Jeremy, I would like to change the country/region setting in my Samsung account but I cant do this from account.samsung.com. Any recommendations on how to achieve this?
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Others
test
jakedm
Beginner Level 2
Others
how do I get rid of floating power off menu on a note 9
0 Likes
Samsung_nAGmkWB
Beginner Level 2
Others

I need help. I ordered the s20 FE online through Samsung Canada on the last day of the Black Friday sale which gave me $185.00 off.  I used my credit card and entered my billing address.  Then I entered the shipping address which is my son's address. I got an email saying the order is being reviewed. 2 days later I got an email saying my order was canceled. I called customer service and they told me there might have been an issue with my payment information. So I called my credit card company and they said everything on their end was good but Samsung reversed the charge. So I called back and explained the situation and they said to order it again online but I won't get the $185.00  Black Friday discount!!! How is that fair?  I should be entitled to the sale price as I ordered it during the sale. Samsung was the one who canceled the order and not my credit card company, who said everything was OK on their end. Can anyone please help me. Thank you.

0 Likes
Anunusedname
Active Level 1
Others
Is any one there?
Hi, I have a lot of photos on my phone and have edited many of them. Since they can all be "reverted," I assume there are multiple copies taking up space somewhere I am unable to see even with "show hidden system files" turned on. How can I free up that space since I am not interested in reverting my edits?
Thank-you
0 Likes