Original topic:

Bluetooth & internet/mobile data

(Topic created on: 02-05-2023 07:22 PM)
vannah
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
Hi, 
So when I'm at work, I have my data on and my hone on viberate and my bluetooth on for my watch. At the end of the day when I start to get close to home, my phone automatically turns off my data, switching off my bluetooth, and puts my sound back on, I always have to switch everything back off. 
How/or where can I fix this?? Or is it even able to be fixed?

1 Comment
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi, mobile data might keep turning off if the signal strength is low or if the battery saving mode is enabled on the phone.

Check if youv'e the data limit set or an issue with network settings can also restrict access.

For the Data and Bluetooth issue, you can try to perform Reset network settings and check for the issue.

Go to Settings, and then select General management >> Find and select Reset >> Choose Reset network settings >> Tap on the Reset settings button >> Tap on the Reset button.

Note: When you reset the network settings, the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth information connection are reset.

For the vibration issue, you could try clearing the cache partition to see if that helps.

Below are the steps to perform clear cache partition.

1.Turn off the unit.
2.Press and hold the volume up button and press and hold the on/off button. When the Android logo is displayed, release all keys ("Installing system update" is displayed before displaying the Android system recovery menu options).
3.Press the volume down key repeatedly to highlight "wipe cache partition".
4.Press the Power key to select. Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Yes" and press the Power button to select. When the wiping of the cache partition is completed, "Reboot System Now" is highlighted.
5.Press the Power button to reboot the unit.