Original topic:

dbrand's at SES Toronto

(Topic created on: 02-06-2020 03:43 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Others
Samsung Canada is notorious for providing very very few colours to Canadians. While you could make a rainbow with the different S10 colours available worldwide, Samsung decided we're better living in black and white. Oh, and there's blue if you buy if online or at a SES, which means it's inaccessible to most people in Canada who buy their phones on a contract. So yeah, monochrome for no reason. It's not just the S10 but all models since the S7.

So while you mourn the lack of your favourite colour in Canada, you can also resign yourself to personalize your device with skins. dbrand's the reference for this. And now, instead of ordering online and attempting to do it right and failing miserably, you can now go to the flagship SES at Eaton Centre (no, not in Montreal, the one in Toronto), see the skins with your very own eyed and have the salespeople install it for you, for free too.

No word on an eventual expansion to other SES or in other stores or countries. But the only rule in business is to do it if it's profitable. Chances are that if this integration works, you'll see dbrand products at a store near you, but maybe with a markup (stores always get a cut, see)

32 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Others
I don't use dbrand or any other kind of vinyl on my phones. I'd just end up removing it as soon as one corner starts to peel off. So I have a few cases instead (Samsung and UAG)
0 Likes
sully
Active Level 7
Others
Makes sense just using a case tbh. After having cracked 3 of my S8 +, I learnt my lesson and stuck with Otterbox cases for my S10 +. Wonder how case manufactures would integrate cases for foldables. Especially since they are currently more fragile than non foldables.
0 Likes