Original topic:

📱 Hot Topic - March 1, 2024

(Topic created on: 03-01-2024 09:45 AM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Samsung Members!

What is one essential item that you always bring besides your Galaxy smartphone? Write in the comments✍️ !

I carry a lot of things in my bag: my earbuds, two portable battery packs, laptop, water bottle, books, and many more. With limited space, I am trying to reduce the number of things I bring. That's why I always bring the 65W Power Adapter Trio , which is essential for me: it’s convenient, space-saving, and compatible with every device I have! Now, I don't have to bring multiple power adapters.

[Galaxy S24 series design story]

The Galaxy S24 series and its AI features were meticulously crafted to provide you with the most comfortable user experience. Curious how the designers designed the beautiful hardware and the intelligent software? Check out this article by Samsung Design!

[Google Play system update, thread by sharurocks and RedDogRabbit]

A reminder from fellow Members to check for the Google Play system update on your Galaxy device*! This will bring the latest improvement for your phone’s system and apps.

Go to ‘Settings’, ‘Security and privacy’, ‘Updates’, and click ‘Google Play system update’!

*Availability may vary by device.

[March security update for S24 series, thread by itsGill and sharurocks]

A security update may appear for Galaxy S24 devices. Follow the same steps as above and click 'Security update' to get the latest security patches and make your smartphone even more secure!

[Non-Canadian Galaxy devices and Samsung products]

If you purchased a Galaxy device or other Samsung products outside of Canada and they are not Canadian models 🛍️, please note that their support and compatibility within Canada may be limited.

We, along with other Members, are doing our best to help everyone. However, by asking your question in the Samsung Members Community or the Samsung support team of the country where you purchased your device, you will receive better support and assistance.

That’s all for this week’s Hot Topic, Happy Belated Leap Day, and I hope you enjoy this weekend!

Cheers!
Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

27 Comments
Korl323
Beginner Level 4
Others
Talking about Samsung, Canada and the S24 series, I just installed the March 2024 Security update on my S24, good job Smssung, you've beaten Google themselves this month!
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Others

Hi Korl323, thank you for the kind comment and we are glad that you are enjoying the software update. 

0 Likes
easyryder
Active Level 1
Others
Can't wait to try it
easyryder
Active Level 1
Others
Let's go Samsung
easyryder
Active Level 1
Others
Great
0 Likes
Others
The one essential item I carry with my S24Ultra is the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro.
jolicul
Beginner Level 2
Others
Comment ça qu'il n'y a rien pour avoir le FRANÇAIS, je suis TANNÉ de voir que c'est toujours en L'anglais que je n'y comprend rien
T3CHGY007
Active Level 6
Others
Can't wait to get all that new galaxy AI goodness when the march update for the s23 series drops!
MonsterOriginal
Beginner Level 2
Others
Usb c cables and chargers on the go swell as tablet or phone stands/ mounts some times mini projecter