Original topic:

How do I get into one UI 6 beta program on my 23 Ultra?

(Topic created on: 10-15-2023 11:13 AM)
goatedjustthat
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I'm in Canada but my phone is US version so I should have it. How do I sign up for it? 
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Others
Seems false to me. What gives you this inclination to source this opinion??
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

If you're thinking that you can get Samsung's One UI Betas from Sammobile, you are wrong. 

Harry1000
Active Level 4
Others
I really love the way that Samsung and Galaxy both disallow Canada to be apart of the Beta testers, plus we'll all other countries in the world have Android 14 and One UI 6.0 and already talking about upgrading them to One UI 6.1, before we have the current version. To me this is a total disrespect to those in Canada that have purchased 1 of their products. I just wish that our own customer service department would finally grow a pair and speak up to this growing problem.
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Seems like you are pretty current on the development of One UI V6.0.. Then you must be aware of the issues that were discovered after it's release in Europe etc. It was supposed to be released in the US a couple of weeks ago, but it was stopped, and good thing. 

It's now only just been re-released in the US, the end of last week. 

It's tentatively scheduled to be released in Canada November 21st.

Like others have said, a week after It's available in Canada, either people will wonder what the fuss was about, or they are going to hate it.. a few will likely love it.

Samsung's Moderators are not the best informed, and Samsung's Canadian Chat support is absolutely clueless. 

I was appreciative when Samsung's temp, Winston did even mention One UI V6.0.. that's the first time in more than a decade, that anyone from Samsung Members Canada has even acknowledged the existence of a new Android version. 

Harry1000
Active Level 4
Others
As stated by Samsung that they everyone that has a A53 5g phone will receive both Android 14 and one ui 6.0 on the 20th of November
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

Nope, not for the A53 or any device other than the S23 series is expected to get One UI V6.0, and not on the 20th either, but the 21st of November.

Don't know where you're getting your information from... 

EN-17.png

0 Likes
Harry1000
Active Level 4
Others
That information was provided by Samsung themselves
0 Likes
Harry1000
Active Level 4
Others
Where are you getting your information from
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Others

From Rogers, who get their information from Samsung Canada.

EN-19.png

0 Likes
Harry1000
Active Level 4
Others
That is a crock of *** because I spifickly asked them today for the list for Canadians and they couldn't produce it because they don't have it
0 Likes