Original topic:

problem related to Microphone while calling

(Topic created on: 04-01-2020 11:54 PM)
kiii
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Hi 
    Actually I need your help related to microphone. I was calling to my friend but I can hear her voice but she can't nd suddenly the call was ended because I was facing the problem related to microphone it was showing there is a problem in microphone and restart your phn nd I did but still it's not working so what i have to do ?? I'm using samsung s9

2 Comments
Jeremie
Options
Others

@kiii,

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. Please try above steps
1. Open the Voice Recorder app and record a short clip. Does it playback clearly and free from distortion?
2. Open the Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Mic, and follow the on-screen instructions. Do you experience any error messages?

0 Likes
KINElijah
Beginner Level 3
Others
Same here since april, seem all of a sudden several s9 have the issue? what is going on here, the speaker on voice call is muffled, on a headset mic nobody can here on phone call but wifi call it work perfectly? voice recorder is working well, i need my phone to work and i need to speaker all clients and it affecting my job! i called rogers nobody can solve, i called samsung the supervisor can't help, can't solve, talking about his stupid warranty. look i'm loosing money here, tell us what's that none sense probleme!
0 Likes