Original topic:

Question Regarding Samsung Weather Widget

(Topic created on: 11-27-2020 10:25 AM)
Sstarwalt
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy a01 Verizon prepaid phone. One thing that bothers me is the weather widget. I was wondering if there is any way you can set it up to automatically always have the weather updated, instead of having to hit the little update symbol when I want to check the weather. I know you can change the update interval in the settings (every hour, every six hours, etc.) but I just want to have it always automatically update, like every other smartphone I've had.

Anything I can do about this??

3 Comments
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Sstarwalt,

As of now, we don't have the option to update automatically and we only have the option to change the update interval as stated by you. However, we are taking this as your feedback. Thanks for taking the time to give us your valuable feedback.

0 Likes
Nickelbob
Beginner Level 2
Others
hello I would like to know if it is possible to have a call recorder compatible with my samsung galaxy A51 phone thank you
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Others

Hi Nickelbob, APIs which enable call recording are being slowly deprecated and removed since several Android versions, to ensure user privacy and security, and also because call recording laws are so varied across regions that it becomes difficult to map all of it out.

If the country permits call recording by local law, voice recording during calls will be possible via preloaded Phone and Call applications in upcoming software updates. Samsung is reviewing each local law and permitted countries.

0 Likes