Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung HT- J4500 continuous booting issue

(Topic created on: 06-25-2020 07:17 AM)
Jay_86
Active Level 2
Options
Others

I have Samsung HT-J4500 and it has been caught up in continuous booting issue since last Thursday

I have been following Samsung UK and Ireland forum. People are approved for repairs.. what's in Canada?

Here is the link for UK and Ireland posts from Forum

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/Audio-Video/HT-J4500-home-cinema-cycling-on-and-off-repeatedly/t...

0 Likes
20 Comments
Jay_86
Active Level 2
Others

Hello Moderator, I am unable to post it under other categories. Please transfer it to appropriate category if you don't mind.. TIA

0 Likes
Samsung_XlXxzfe
Beginner Level 2
Others

i am pissed off seriously...i changes my old home theater for this samsung compact blue ray home theater system 2 years ago and the company sceapted it. Samsung should admitted publicly their mistake and pay all the costumer

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Others
Hi@Jay_86,
Not a problem, your query got transferred to the appropriate category.
We are aware of customers who have reported an issue with boot loops on some Blu-Ray players and we are looking into this further. We appreciate your patience while we are reviewing this issue.
0 Likes
domander
Beginner Level 2
Others
i will be re- contacting Samsung Canada next week to see what progress has happened to resolve this problem.
0 Likes
Jay_86
Active Level 2
Others

So far nothing good. They either day they don't know and offer paid repair as it's out if warranty or they say to wait until their team call/email to you. BTW they don't have any stipulated time within that they have to contact us

0 Likes
Jay_86
Active Level 2
Others

I have been in contact with Samsung and all they do is keep asking me for receipt. 

If you don't have one, you are done. They won't do anything about your issue  

If you have one, they will ask you to upload it. Then they need you to confirm the price and the date in it. I mean don't they just see it themselves in the original receipt? Do they seriously have to ask about it? Once you confirm, they would tell you oh it's been more than a year so it's out of warranty and need to be paid for repair. 

They are willing to lose the loyal customer from 9 years just for sake of silly issue. Yes , I will buy that and move on with SONY. They are way bey bhan this crap and mess. 

But before I make a move, I will sue them and get my expenses reimbursed from their pocket- which would be way more than the original cost of the HT. Period

0 Likes
Solution
Halston
Options
Others

Hi Jay_86,

As per your home theater model number: HT- J4500, it needs to be examined and repaired by the authorized service technician. It is free of cost repair as mentioned by Murph264. You need to send the device to the service center along with the remote.
I suggest you to contact the live chat support so that they will create a ticket and they will send you a waybill or inform you of the nearest service center to get it repaired.
Here is the live chat support link: https://chatbot.samsungcs-canada.com/chatbot?source=dotcom

Jay_86
Active Level 2
Others

So Finally, I have got my HT-J4500 back after repair. It is working fine as before. I hope it works until end of its life. There is no apparent issue as of now. 

Thank you Samsung

0 Likes
Jay_86
Active Level 2
Others

New issue¡!!!!!!

After I got my player HT-J4500 repaired and back on Saturday evening, it has developed a new issue now. 

When I turn it on, it says 

Hello

BD/DVD 

LOAD

And then

STOP

There is NO display on tv. Tv keeps on showing NO SIGNAL. 

Even Function key doesn't work and there is nothing much I can do. It DOES NOT SOLVE EVEN AFTER "RESETTING" 

0 Likes