Original topic:

Samsung One UI 5.0 update

(Topic created on: 11-10-2022 07:47 AM)
Cprice
Options
Others

I know everybody is looking forward to receiving the One UI 5.0 update on eligible devices, but every year when a new One UI version is going to be released it’s the same thing over and over again, the same questions, complaints, etc…

Multiple threads asking the same thing over and over.

When will I get One UI for my device?

When will it be available in Canada?

Why doesn’t Canada have a beta program?

And the same people every year say the same thing, I’m done with Samsung, I’m jumping ship and going to Apple, but yet, year after year they are still here complaining about haven’t to wait for the latest One UI update and those same people will be still here complaining next year about the next One UI release.

Everybody wants to have the update practically the day it’s mentioned and when you don’t get it, well the end of the world has arrived. If you did it and had al kinds of bugs and issues then there would be people still complaining. I’ve seen in the past where people in the US have been so excited to be on the beta to end up reverting back to the previous OS because of random reboots, crashes, apps no longer working like they did before.

Don’t get me wrong, every year like most I look forward to getting the new OS update as well, new features, better performance, etc.. but I’ll get it when I get it.

You were/are all happy with your phones when you got with it’s current OS, your phones are still working. So what’s the rush?

41 Comments
h0h0h0
Active Level 8
Others
Seems like y'all are very very bored.lol
AmeriCanuck
Active Level 8
Others
I just want to know when my A53 will get the update because I have auto update on but don't want to wait, and I don't want to Google it, so I would rather just ask here like everyone else😏🤣🤣( hopefully you sensed the snarkiness)