Original topic:

Samsung Quick Minute #5 (Basics Week)

(Topic created on: 10-12-2018 04:50 AM)
ZMAHD
Options
Others
This is 
Samsung Quick Minute!

As this week comes to an end, I am excited to wrap up the 5th installment of Samsung Quick Minute! I want to mention that again, this was a test week with some very basic tips, but the after this, we will be driving really deep! I also want to mention that Samsung Quick Minute is in no way an affiliation with Samsung, but I as many of you are a fan of Samsung products and I want to help everyone New and loyal with this series! Final note, this series is going to be bi-weekly so I can focus on interesting tips! With that being said, let's get into the final tip of the Week!

Our final tip of the Week is Easy Mute! It allows you to basically mute phone calls and Alarms by covering the screen. To enable this, go to Settings>Advanced Features> Easy Mute. Toggle this on and you will have a more convenient way of muting those alarms and phone calls! Hope this was helpful for those or you that haven't enabled it already, and with that being said, this concluded the first week of Samsung Quick Minute! 

2c0bad1e-bef9-4bef-b053-c45d0620c965.jpg

Let's try to hit 10 likes! Those would be really appreciated! Thanks! 

1 Comment
Moderator_
Options
Others
Thanks for sharing this tip!
-Jenna
0 Likes