Original topic:

Samsung stove paint peeling inside of range

(Topic created on: 03-04-2022 06:00 AM)
KeiMon
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Stove purchased in September 2020 Model # NE59T4311SGAA S/N # 0HC57DCN7015112.  Just got off of phone with Samsung and said that the issue is cosmetic and is not covered under warranty.   Clearly this a manufacture defect and a health issue with toxic paint peeling and possibly being consumed in food.  I was told by Samsung to hire somebody to re-paint and the issue could be fixed at my expense.  The Samsung agent said that they have had other calls with this same issue.

IMG_20220303_192922.jpg

9 Comments
Brantley
Options
Others

Hi, We would like to inform you that it is a cosmetic damages, we suggest you to contact the samsung authorized service center to fix it and will be a paid service.

Samsung_2xhhPHK
Beginner Level 2
Others

I have had the exact same thing happen in my stove. I called Samsung yesterday and was told that it was a cosmetic issue and Samsung warrenty does not cover that! My range is not a year old! It was delivered Nov.5 2021. I have never used the  self cleaner or any chemicals. I am so disappointed with Samsungs warrenty and customer service.The aggent also told me not to use it as I could get paint chips in my food! And I see that it can cause cancer! I have a family and we have been using this oven for 6 months I hope it has not caused us any damage or sickness. 

Sheseesthrees
Active Level 1
Others

That's a LIE...its TOXIC! Especially when using the convection option like we do that causes the fan to blow said paint chips on food! I've felt like I've been poisoned for months and this is only source in house it could be!!

20230529_213743.jpg

Others

20230113_200039.jpg

 I just called today about mine they told me the same thing I am so disappointed in the company samsung I have all samsung products in my home and I will never buy anything else from them I am so mad that they told me I did this to my own oven what I spent 700 to do this no it is definitely defective but they won't own up to it but I have seen that I lot of people have the exact problem same looking pics as mine so I am going to get a lawsuit started on them they will not do this to people that trusted in there brand there hole life I have always had all my appliances made by them but no more if they can't stand by there brand then I will not either. And I will make sure I let everyone know. This is not right for them to treat there consumers this way we spend good money on there products and for them not to last a little over a year for a 700 stove that is just not right. Anyone that is having this problem please email me with your information so we can get this lawsuit going. pontiacwomen40085@comcast.net  thanks

RNaylor
Beginner Level 4
Others

we just noticed the same issue in our stove!  we usually have a non-stick mat on the bottom, so we know there was no food stuff stuck down there.  this is crazy that everyone's  damage is in the same shape! Clearly a manufacturer defect!  Thier warranty should cover that!

Sheseesthrees
Active Level 1
Others

We too have noticed same issue and pattern in ours and it's larger than everyone's posted plus been having health issues for months now wandering if this is the cause!!

0 Likes
Others

0B7DC44F-E8BA-43EF-9BD8-1236C69F4E6A.jpeg

I am having the exact same issues.  Clearly it’s a manufacturers defect.  The bottom is peeling and looks rusted. 

0676E718-E579-489F-9402-C043448656D5.jpeg

42064848-4565-4AEC-8026-7BB6896B1A0F.jpeg

Sheseesthrees
Active Level 1
Others

20230529_213738.jpg

 Been very sick past few months wondering what could be wring finally think I've found source after much research and I feel my stove is killing me and my family. From hair falling out, always sick feeling and weak. I'll be going to doctors again with this evidence and if agreed I'll be suing Samsung. 

Jld15
Beginner Level 2
Others

image.jpg

image.jpg

 I am very disappointed in Samsung. I have many different Samsung items in my home. But apparently they won’t fix this. My stoves and oven started peeling months after I bought it.

why can’t they respect their customers and fix these problems

0 Likes