Original topic:

Text app "couldn't send....

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 08:49 PM)
Eve68
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
I am constantly having to resend text messages, sending sending sending then "x couldn't send.....". I've cleared my open apps, restarted, cleared cache on the app, too scared to clear data, deleted some messages, but I do have a lot of messages that I have to save for work. Oh I just thought that they might be saving to the phone and running out of room? I'll go check that out, but any other insight would be greatly appreciated.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Helenna
Options
Others

Hi, can you please let us know which messaging app are you using to send texts?

Also, check if you've been blocked by the recipient, or if your carrier is having network issues. As you have already tried to cleared the messages cache, make sure your SIM card is installed properly.

0 Likes
Eve68
Beginner Level 2
Others
Thank you, the samsung default texting app. It's not carrier issues, changed carriers, same thing. Multiple recipients. SIM card changed.
0 Likes
CDNoseworthy
Beginner Level 2
Others
3 weeks ago my phone just stopped sending sms texts altogether. To everyone. Reset everything. Spoke to carrier, they reset network said not a carrier issue. Had sim card replaced and this didn't fix it either.
It's saying "sent", it's saying "delivered ", but nobody actually receives any of my texts unless they're mms!
0 Likes