Original topic:

📺What are some of your thoughts about Samsung TVs?📺

(Topic created on: 02-03-2020 03:08 PM)
Options
Others

Hey Samsung Members!

205076-OZ78R2-2.jpg
People photo created by freepik - www.freepik.com
February is coming up - and so is Valentines Day! My girlfriend lives pretty far away - so its hard to get together to celebrate. I think when we do though, we both love to just sit in front of a TV and watch our favourite shows together(The Office, Friends, the usual!) :') 

Speaking of TVs(How about that curve ball transition eh?),

What are some of your thoughts about Samsung TVs/favourite Shows? What are some of your favourite apps/shows/movies to watch? What are some things about Samsung TVs that you love, and what are some questions you may have?

There's a lot of questions here! Whether its talking about your favourite things about the TVs, questions you may have, or even your favourite shows or movies, We'd love to know what you think! Please post your responses in the Lifestyle section, or comment below!

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team

53 Comments
Mavsfan77
Beginner Level 2
Others

Samsung Tvs are going to hell....used to be awesome. Now they are getting greedy while quality spirals down. I have to unplug my TV all the time to fix crashes with the smart TV.

Samsung also held there paying customers over a barrel while they forced NBC to pay them more money to add Peacock app. 

Nice to know I am nothing but a pawn to Samsung now to make more money.

Same thing is happening with there phones. They make fun of every apple decision then copy everything Apple does 6 months later good or bad.

Samsung has shown themselves for being wannabe's. You aren't Apple or Sony so stop copying them and just be Samsung. That's how they got here.

Now they are a corporation that screws there customers like all the rest. .

I was a big Samsung guy, have a 55"TV and a note 10+ but will not be replacing either of these products with Samsungs when the time comes. I fully believe in "I treat you how you treat me"

Abrams1
Beginner Level 2
Others

Never buy Samsung TV, had a bad experience with 75inch. Garbage

Joce1
Expert Level 1
Others
I bought a Qled 65" wilh sound bars and I am satisfied 200%
0 Likes
BodkinsBestPhoto
Beginner Level 4
Others

I bought a new Samsung 65" Q80T TV from Amazon.ca last year.  I got a friend to help getting the giant beast out of the box then set it up.  Upon powering it up I see a large line directly down the center of the display.  I was furious.  I calmed down after a while of debating whether I should try to live with it.  Well, over the next few days I noticed more lines along the display.  Regularly spaced lines like a manufacturing defect as opposed to something that ACCIDENTALLY made it through QC. 

Had to get my friend over AGAIN to pack the defective beast into it's box then jump through numerous hoops to arrange a third party courier to drop by my house and pick it up.

It's funny.  I've never had an issue with your phones but this is the second HDTV I've bought off you that didn't live up to your alleged reputation for quality.

0 Likes