Original topic:

Have any burning Samsung-related questions?

(Topic created on: 09-09-2019 02:12 PM)
Options
Promotions

Hey Samsung Members!

20190909_140803.jpg

If you haven't heard already, we're bringing in a mobile expert into the Members Canada community to answer any burning questions you might have about your Samsung mobile device! Our "Ask an Expert" session will be taking place on September 19th from 4-5PM EST.

In preparation for our "Ask an Expert" session, we'd like to ask everyone what your #1 questions are regarding your mobile devices! Please make sure to post on the Lifestyle board with the hashtag #MembersMonday.

Looking forward to chatting with everyone on the 19th! :)

Cheers,

The Samsung Members Team 

88 Comments
sweetv
Active Level 1
Promotions
Hey Jeremy! the Lifestyle board only gives menu options for gaming. I posted my question under wearables because its concerning my wearable. and it's an ongoing issue for me. but I did use the Hashtags.
Adlefly
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
having trouble resetting clock. l am on 24 hour, need 12 hour with AM & PM...
0 Likes
Promotions
hi, try this, go to settings, scroll down to General Management, then time and date..
lovelife
Beginner Level 5
Promotions
Good to know, for I have just purchased my first galaxy A50 recently and I'm having trouble navigating it.
0 Likes
lovelife
Beginner Level 5
Promotions
good
0 Likes
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Promotions
experts?

where?
0 Likes
DmanGeo
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
I do not like the new version of game launcher, can I revert it?
0 Likes
reyde123
Beginner Level 2
Promotions
how to remove update from Samsung Tab A?
0 Likes
annahana
Active Level 1
Promotions
hi I am a wheelchair user and I was wondering if there's anyway samsung health could count the amount of pushes I do instead of steps.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Promotions
This is interesting! 👍What if you strap the phone to your arm?
0 Likes