Original topic:

Lies, scams, unprofessional

(Topic created on: 03-01-2024 11:03 AM)
ShopaholicFox
Beginner Level 2
Options
Promotions

Pre ordered S24u, finally got the phone but was still waiting for the trade in email. After 2 wks I contacted Samsung online to find out then the agent starts selling me products saying "because enough purchase a S24 you're entitled to 50% off buds and watches.

I was like okay... I look through the online page while still connected to the agent. I've asked him if the Buds Fe is also included. He says yes so I was trying place my order but also with him rushing me. So I quickly placed the order, paid and sent him the confirmation order number. He says it takes 5 business days to get reimburse.

Almost 2 wks later I notice I didn't get anything back I reached out to them again via Online chat. The agent then tells me it was rejected becuase I placed it on a differnt site then my original order for my phone. He then tells me to replace a new order on the same site I was using for my S24u while he's was connected to me so he can submit the price adjustment for me again.

Then he says he will request a refund lable for me to send the 1st order back to get a refund while I wait for the price adjustment for the 2nd order. He said I should receive the shipping label in 3hrs.

I've waited 18hrs to get the shipping label. A few days later I received a email saying that both price adjustment order has been deined because the 1st order was place on the different site and the 2nd as way passes 15 says from the first order of my phone... no one contacted me to tell me the it was deined.

I called in to talked to a live agent that agent was helping at all he's just reading the info I got from the email to me. I asked him what should I do with 2 pair of earbuds. He said just give it to someone else. DOES HE THINK IM MADE OUT OF MONEY?

I've asked to speak to a supervisor or manager on duty but he said all of them are busy. Please don't tell me that there is only on supervisor or manager on duty in a big corporate company. I work in retail and my small retail store has at least 2 manager and 3 supervisor in 1 shift.

Was told that I would receive a call back in 24-48 hrs but wasn't given a reference number to my call.

60hrs later still didn't get any call back so I called back and spoke to another agent demanding a manager or supervisor to speak to me. She says they are in a call with another customer. So she will get them to call me back in 30mins.

1.5hr later still no call back so I called again. The agent told me they are all busy at that moment so he will try his back to get them to call me back the same day or next morning. He gave me a reference number.

101 hrs later still not call back I called again and the agent tells me there is no supervisor or manager on duty at that moment. How can a giant corporate company have not one single manager or supervisor on duty to talk to someone that's been waiting over 100hrs?

She says she can only send the manger that is responsible for my case to call me back ASAP.

117hrs and counting I called back and demand to speak to a supervisor or manager immediately. Same thing the agent is telling me they are busy and could only schedule another call back for me since the call back request was only from 2 days ago. 

So this tells me that the first phone call agent didn't even submit a call request for me.

I was furious with the service I'm getting from samsung in the last couples of years.

When they send you back a repair item they don't give you a tracking number for it even though there is one. So my package was stolen because we don't know when to expect it.

They brused it off like it's none of their business. The shipping company didn't care either becuase it was delivered already with a picture of the package on a cement ground which doesn't even show my house or address which mean it could be anywhere.

Now I'm spending thousands of dollars on a phone and get this kind of service like I'm a homeless begger, just trying to talk to a supervisor or higher leve personel.

I never go this kind of treatment with Samsung in Korea or in store level employees.

5 Comments
Wolf7991
Active Level 3
Promotions
Wow. I am so sorry. Samsung customer service can be tone deaf as hell. Hope you are able to get refunded at the very least.
0 Likes
Promotions

It's not tone Def 

It's a system belreaking the commerce law of Canaca

Contact  BBB as a start bit consumer protection agency is an arm of Canada that will want to hear of more stories like this

Wolf7991
Active Level 3
Promotions
I agree
0 Likes
Promotions

This is hmvery much the experience I have had with samsung 

Thisnis is dangerously close to classic bait and switch 

They have has multiple simular complaints on many web pages

Always say the same thing when they can't help anymore It seems a system of abuse despite what is told by csr to complete sale first to get discount authorization later

It's illegal in 🇨🇦 and likely also USA 

They are told to say authorization forndiacount declined but don't have email they are reading and are unable to send you email they are reading despite in my case, telling me it was sent to me ...

Consumer and compare relations

BBB 

Consumer adverting council of Canada 

Ombudsman 

Share on all social media and if not your thing, get help

A company praying on people like this would indicate this far  isn't just us both that are suffering unfair consequences despite our commitment to purchase by thriving practice of discount we never get

God bless 

Ps i though samsung was a south Korean company This experience has been more akik to dealing with the north hay

Hit me up as this is a seemingly dispicsble act 

0 Likes
Promotions

Promotion denied

0 Likes