Original topic:

Longboarding/Skateboarding

(Topic created on: 03-18-2018 06:43 AM)
Judes
Beginner Level 4
Options
Samsung Health
Just a suggestion, a new Longboarding or Skateboarding activity tracker would be a great help. I do it almost all year long, it's a great workout and I know many people who board as well but everyone has to try and find different apps to track the workout. just putting it out there.
33 Comments
JohnH
Active Level 9
Samsung Health
I've never used a skateboard, or a longboard. But if this is something people want, I support this feature 100%.
LukeHeavenwalker
Beginner Level 5
Samsung Health

Please add skateboard!

Moderator_
Options
Samsung Health
Hey @Judes! That is a great idea! I will make sure to forward to development team and hope to see the change in the future release! Thanks for your feedback!

- Wonchul
Albertdimas21
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

So it looks like Samsung still hasn't added the Skateboard/Longboard activity what's the deal with that? 

-Susie
Active Level 1
Samsung Health

Galaxy watch 4 advertises that quote, " Name a workout. It can track it ."  It is claiming to track every activity. But to name some very popular sports that are missing: 

•Skateboarding (quite different from ice skating and roller skating, 3 main types are longboarding, street skateboarding and park skateboarding)

•Netball  (most played womens sport in UK, NZ and Australia)

•Surfing (aka wave surfing; samsung has kite surfing and wind surfing but both are very different from surfing!)

These 3 sports + many more are missing  from Samsung Galaxy watches and Samsung Health activity tracking! More range of sport and exercise activities is something Google Fit has done better than Samsung Health.

LazyGhost
Active Level 7
Samsung Health
Sounds like a great idea. I used to skate 7 or 8 hours a day. would've been cool to see how much I was burning off each day.
damosurfer
Beginner Level 4
Samsung Health
Yes please! I've been looking for this feature for a while. Pushing a longboard is a really great workout and more so if "pumping" is used. We need this feature on wearables as well!
Phanca
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

April 2020, still don't see it. Please consider adding this to the list of activities! 

cmmundy1
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Yes, I agree with everyone. We need to be able to track skateboarding. It is one of my main ways of exercise. Please add a skateboarding tracker.