Original topic:

MAPS NOT SHOWING ANYMORE IN TRAINING ACTIVITY WITH S43 ULTRA AND GALAXY WATCH 4 CLASSIC

(Topic created on: 05-08-2024 09:42 AM)
lutin7812
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

Hi all, I'm in vacation for a week in a foreign country, since then, my bycicle or walk activity maps with tracking gps points, doesn't show anymore in health activity.

I only see the tab with cardiac informations.

Maps were showing well before I change country last week.

I have a S24 ULTRA and a Galaxy Watch 4 classic.

Both devices are up to date with software. I've checked on the phone and the watch that location with precision is well activated.

While starting activiy on the watch, the gps symbol is flashing so I guess that gps points are recorded.

Anyone has an idea?

Thank's for help or adivce.

Olivier

0 Likes
2 Comments
Helenna
Options
Samsung Health

Hi lutin7812, can you please check once again on the watch settings:  settings > Privacy > Permission manager > Location. Look for Map and check "allow all the time" or "allow only while in use"

In the mobile device go to permissions and ensure GPS is Allowed - either all the time or while using the app.

0 Likes
lutin7812
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

Hi, I've checked on both phone and wearable and the settings are in the right position.

I wonder if it could be related to roaming enabled because the only thing that has changed is that I'm now out of my country carrier.

I didn't this issue with my previous galaxy S22 with the same watch and at the same european foreign country.

Really don't know what's going on.

Is there a way to check on the watch if the gps point are recorded?

Thank's for ideas.

Olivier

0 Likes