Original topic:

Samsung Health not syncing with 3rd part app (Renpho)

(Topic created on: 10-15-2021 02:48 PM)
PillsBurger
Beginner Level 2
Options
Samsung Health

I bought a scale on Amazon that said it was compatible with Samsung Health, a Renpho scale. It uses it's own app to record the data and then syncs with Samsung Health.  I worked the firs few times I use it and now the Samsung Health will not sync with the Renpho app. The Renpho app properly records the dat from the scale. All the info is in the Renpho app. Samsung health will not request or record that data. All permissions are enabled in both apps. I have tried uninsatlling and clearing the cache from the Renpho app. nothing is working? Samsung customer support on the phone said Samsung stopped supporting 3rd party access ???? really? I'm not sure that is acurrate. Any help?

5 Comments
KKC123
Active Level 5
Samsung Health
The Renpho scale and its app work very well with Samsung Health. In the app, go to My Account, then Settings, you should see the Samsung Health and you can just turn it on. The app version is 3.11.2
0 Likes
Samsung Health
But I have to agree to writer @PillsBurger, Renpho app data sync delay few hours (Mine delayed 6 hours) to show on Samsung Health. The problem started after I updated my Samsung Health on Sept 28.

I have contacted Renpho support and they already knew the problem. Hopefully either Samsung Health app or Renpho app fix the problem soon.
0 Likes
Georgine
Options
Samsung Health

Hi, Welcome to the Samsung Members Community Canada. Could you please try to allow permission for the app and check if this works.

1. Navigate to and open the Samsung Health app, tap Menu (the three horizontal lines), and then tap the Settings icon.

2. Tap Data permissions. From here, you can select a connected app to see the different permissions it's using. Tap the switch next to permission to turn it on or off.

3. When you're finished, tap Done.

Archiesbaby
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health
Having same problem. There is no 'done' to tap...
0 Likes
Samsung_11ZggWj
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Health

my problem is i have a new samsung account and need to change the log in on the renpho app

Any ideas

0 Likes