Original topic:

✍️ Samsung Wallet Feedback Megathread

(Topic created on: 01-24-2024 04:04 PM)
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Edit: Thank you for providing insightful and constructive feedback! The thread is now closed.

___

Hi Samsung Members!

We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback about the Samsung Wallet app in Canada! We want to make sure we are offering the best possible Samsung Wallet experience for you, so do not hesitate to share your opinions and suggestions in this thread. This thread will be available for a few weeks. 

To help us better analyze your feedback, please use the following format:

• To point out something you like about Samsung Wallet, start with a ‘+’.
  • To point out something you don't like, start with a ‘-‘.
  • To suggest areas for improvement, start with a ‘!’.

For example:

+ I love the intuitive design of Samsung Wallet.

! It would be great if Samsung Wallet supported more banks.

We kindly ask that you provide constructive feedback. We might not be able to reply to each comment, but rest assured that we will take note of each constructive feedback and opinion seriously. Thank you in advance for your contribution and we're excited to hear from you!

Winston @ Samsung Members Team Canada

52 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Samsung Pay
Ok.. how about a reason why you use it over Samsung wallet that way maybe Samsung can make it better or implement it
0 Likes
hhham
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
+ Samsung Wallet is great as it saves all of my passwords in one app

! It would be great if the wallet app supported Presto
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi hhham, thank you for pointing out Samsung Wallet's convenience and we also definitely hope for more public transportation payment support in the future. 

Day_Walker
Active Level 8
Samsung Pay
+ Really Love the ease of use.
+ Really Love the option for launching it from lock screen and option not to.
- Need the option once sync'd to Samsung Cloud account to restore - even if the security PIN needs to be re-entered would be nice (iOS has had this option for years).
- Joining of SamsungPass with Samsung Wallet - I dislike this as the secure Logins from Samsung Internet Browser does NOT restore on device wipe and account restore. This is PAINFUL because it means us, the end USER, is still forced to use 3rd party means to save and use our credentials across the device and this further takes away trust in our security.
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi DeepIn2U, we appreciate your feedback. Of course, there is still room for improvement, particularly regarding user recovery and integration. We are taking note of it, and hopefully, the changes will be made available in the future. 

0 Likes
Withawye
Active Level 1
Samsung Pay
!Google wallet does need to be opened for a transaction, which is great especially if you have another app open with a loyalty card or gift card or something like that you can simply continue on with your purchase by tapping the phone without having to open the wallet. Honestly, it's one of the reasons I use Google Wallet and not Samsung pay / wallet. The second item is it Google Wallet does a so-so job of reading emails and dropping tickets and passes from emails into my wallet. Both Google Wallet and Samsung wallet really need to do a better job of getting integrated right at the point of purchase so that tickets passes and other things get dropped right into your wallet like they do with Apple.
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi Withawye, thank you and we are taking note of your feedback carefully. Of course, better integration with third-party apps and a more seamless paying user experience will benefit the user. 

0 Likes
Chicku
Active Level 2
Samsung Pay
Let us add more cards, man. iPhone allows 16 cards, why are you still at 10?
0 Likes
MattRobot
Beginner Level 2
Samsung Pay
+ Having mainly using Google Pay until recently, I like Samsung's fingerprint/auth requirement and Lockscreen accessibility with swipe from bottom

! Would like an option to close app after a success animation, and make the checkmark animation more noticeable

! Seems to be a bug where after one purchase, if you try to make another purchase before closing app... can't re-auth and stuck (I think after 50s timeout)

Thanks!
0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Pay

Hi MattRobot, thank you for your suggestions and comments! We will carefully take note of your feedback and hopefully, the changes will be made available in the future. 

0 Likes