Original topic:

2 tabs of the same application?

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 06:17 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets
I have a problem here on My Samsung galaxy tab s6 lite, where there is the some applications but they're on 2 seperate tabs.
Like on Google docs, where one tab is the collection of the documents I've written and the other tab is for writing my new document.
Can Someone explain why is this happening? Bc I want the application to run on a single tab.

0 Likes
5 Comments
Halston
Options
Tablets

Hi FireSpyder7,

It seems that you have added google docs widgets on your Galaxy Tab.

You can remove the widget by following the below steps:

Touch and hold on to the widget you want to remove (example: New Docs Widget). When the edit screen appears, touch Remove from Home screen.

- To add a widget to your Samsung Phone or Tablet. Follow the below steps:
Touch and hold an empty area of a Home screen, and then touch Widgets on the bottom of the screen. Swipe to and select the Widget you wish to add. Touch and hold the new widget you want to use and release it.

Get back to us with the result.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
I didn't add a widget.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Tablets
I will show you a Image of my problem.

Screenshot_20210301-100122_One UI Home_240.jpg

0 Likes
keagan
Options
Tablets

Hi FireSpyder7, Please let us know if this happening with any other applications.

0 Likes
Samsung_Ben
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hi @FireSpyder7,

This occurs with Google Apps as it allows users to open multiple documents and switch between them for multi-tasking purposes. If you switch to the main window, you can open more docs and they will appear as a separate app in the multitasking window which allows you to keep many documents open for editing. 

We suggest to contact the developer for further information on their end or if you would like to give your suggestion on how to improve their application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.docs&hl=en_US&gl=...

Cheers,

Samsung_Ben