Original topic:

Absolute nightmare dealing with Samsung

(Topic created on: 04-11-2022 07:55 AM)
mohd_zeeshan
Beginner Level 4
Options
Tablets

Ordered tab S8+ in Feb and they've been dead silent since. I was charged instantly and the order still says Processing - needle hasn't moved on that at all.

Tried to reach to customer service online and through phone but there seems to be no one attending to those. I managed to speak to these people a couple times online and all I get are fake promises that I'd receive emails and/or package by the following week. Utter nonsense!

I get that there is shortage but what the excuse for this horrible of a customer service full of lies? Where does one go to get a better sense of where things are at!? I'm trying to cancel this s**t - I wish I had just gone for an iPad. What a waste of time

3 Comments
RossB
Active Level 7
Tablets
Yeah I'm on my last Samsung then switching
Xtina08
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Same here! I have all apple products and wanted to try Samsung out. Going to wait a week more and cancel and go for the pro instead. Apple customer service is way better! 

Helenna
Options
Tablets

Hi , We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to provide the information asked in DM(direct message).

Please check the direct message by following the below instructions and reply to us with the requested information.

Log in to the web version of Samsung Members community Canada (Link: https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/community/ct-p/ca-community ) and click on the Message icon at the top right(Samsung Members) >> Inbox >> Reply to the DM (Direct Message).

OR

Viewing your Direct messages Inbox from your device.

1. On the Members app go to the Community tab.

2. Click on your profile picture and username.

3. Click on Direct message.

0 Likes