Original topic:

All Caps When Using VPN

(Topic created on: 05-07-2021 07:05 AM)
ZBRAD
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

New here but cannot figure out a little quirk.

When using my new Tab S7 and working remotely through a VPN to my office computer I can only type in all capital letters.

Has anyone ever had this issue before??  It is very strange.  

Does anyone use their Tab S7 to work remotely through a VPN with any issues?

0 Likes
5 Comments
Tablets

Either your Tab has caps lock on or your work computer has caps lock on. VPN is just a protocol, it won’t change your computer caps lock.

0 Likes
Halston
Options
Tablets

Hi Samsung_GP1WT6b,
Please make sure that the caps lock does not ON on your tablet or on your work computer.
Tap on the CapsLock button of the Tablet keyboard to disable it and check if it works.

0 Likes
ZBRAD
Beginner Level 2
Tablets
So I swithed to a different Microsoft Remote Desktop app and it seems to work now. Thanks for the answers, I tried all the above. I know it seems like a simple thing but nothing worked. Fingers crossed it was just the remote desktop because this tablet is awesome. Its faster then the laptop I was using to remote to my office computer!!!
BSolomon
Active Level 1
Tablets

Thank you very much. To me it is still new and difficult to understand. But with the help of this forum I am becoming more technically savvy. Additionally I read vpn ratings recommendations on https://vpncoffee.com/ and how to appreciate one's own privacy. Recently I've had a situation when my ISP blocked my post client for no reason. Don't want this to happen again.

0 Likes
Zorgus
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Recently I thought that it is necessary to get a good design for my own website, so I think that you need to gain some knowledge in this area, my friend. When I became more interested in this question, my programmer friend decided to recommend this Web Paranoid where I learned about the development and seven important steps to do it. I think every person who creates his own application should know these tips.

0 Likes