Original topic:

Change Mouse Scroll Direction - Tab S9 Ultra

(Topic created on: 07-11-2024 08:23 AM)
theflipside007
Beginner Level 2
Options
Tablets

@Samsung - Can you please add a setting to change the mouse scroll direction? I, like many others, hate the default inverted scroll, and this is such a basic function that it should already be included in the Mouse/Trackpad settings.

When I spend over $1500 on a device I expect not to have to reach out to support about such basic functions...

PLEASE!

3 Comments
Helenna
Options
Tablets

Hi theflipside007,

Thank you for bringing this to our notice. We will certainly consider your feedback and value your time contacting us.

We are doing our best to communicate constructive suggestions to relevant teams, and we will be happy to pass along your feedback.

0 Likes
theflipsideOO7
Beginner Level 2
Tablets

Thanks Helenna, I appreciate the quick response.

Also - I only recently bought the tablet, and have been connecting a bluetooth keyboard to use it in Dex mode for work sometimes, however no matter what I change in the settings to stop the on screen keyboard from popping up when a bluetooth keyboard is connected, the on-screen keyboard keeps taking over the screen.

I did a search online and saw that other's have experienced this same issue - can you please advise me as to how I can log an error report for this issue? Thanks

0 Likes
ebosantos
Beginner Level 3
Tablets

+1

0 Likes