Original topic:

EF-DX815 keyboard (Canadian)

(Topic created on: 02-21-2024 01:23 PM)
eccentricrogue
Active Level 3
Options
Tablets
Unfortunately Samsung does not sell the english only keyboard to Canadians. ***? So you are forced to use and english/French version. But there are no instructions on the different keys and how to deactivate or change them. Anyone have any clue where I can find the instruction set? 

Samsung wake up. The majority of Canadians do not speak French, nor do they want it on their keyboards..

15 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Tablets

This SHOULD be the instruction manual for the Keyboard. 

https://www.manualslib.com/products/Samsung-Ef-Dx815-13467171.html

Personally, I've always had a hankering for a cuneiform keyboard.. 

Tablets
Sorry but that is for the English only keyboard ....
Binou
Active Level 4
Tablets
its okay \(^^)/ (*^^*) : )
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Tablets

Really? 

Screenshot_20240222_071719.jpg

Tablets
Really, find instructions for these keys20240225_120509_1000005505_1708880711.jpg
0 Likes
Dolfinns
Active Level 6
Tablets
I bought a dell laptop specifically because I could get the English keyboard.
Tablets
Yes. What is annoying is the English keyboard is sold in the US, but when I try to buy it I'm sent to Canada site due to an sales quota agreements.
Binou
Active Level 4
Tablets
excuse-me but i am french! (due to i live in Quebec). I speak english and french but sometimes I use the french keyboard. ⊂(^(工)^)⊃  ̄(=∵=) ̄
AxaCan
Active Level 7
Tablets
What I understand reading through the lines is that under the pretext that communities are fewer in number, we must ignore them and, by extension, ignore their rights. Continuing the reasoning, it is not only the Francophones that we must ignore, but also the First Nations. With you, democracy has a future 😉