Original topic:

Why is there no Link to Windows for the Galaxy Tab series?

(Topic created on: 01-18-2023 02:10 PM)
Danyboy191
Active Level 4
Options
Tablets

Can someone from Samsung please explain why there is no option to use Link to Windows on the recent Galaxy Tab series devices, including the Galaxy Tab S7 and S7+ from 2019? Link to Windows is great for wireless file transfer between Galaxy smartphones and a Windows 10 computer, but the absence of Link to Windows support on the tablets is frustrating because there isn't a way to easily wirelessly transfer documents, videos and photos to and from the computer to the tablet. To make matters worse, the Multi Control feature, which allows users to drag and drop files wirelessly between Windows and Android, only works if you have both a Samsung laptop and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S7, S7+ or any of the S8 series tablets. I have an ASUS laptop, which I love, and as such, I'm out of luck with regard to being able to use Multi Control on my Galaxy Tab S7+. I don't want to buy a new computer to use Multi Control when my current one is still working perfectly fine.

If someone from Samsung is reading this, please either add Link to Windows support to the Galaxy Tab series or allow us to use Multi Control on any Windows 10 laptop, even if it's not made by Samsung.

0 Likes
2 Comments
Nylah
Options
Tablets

Hi Danboy191, we'll ensure you that it will be considered as feedback and value your time contacting us.

We certainly bring it to our team for further review.

Hopefully, the feature that you're expecting might be added in a future update.

Danyboy191
Active Level 4
Tablets
Thank you! Hopefully this is resolved soon.
0 Likes