Original topic:

It's my birthday on The 17th of May

(Topic created on: 05-14-2024 04:55 AM)
Scardycat18
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
So I'm writing this is because I'm getting new samsung earbuds why you may ask? My ROG cetra earbuds don't charge and the right one don't make sound so can anyone give me tips before I get samsung earbuds pro 2?
3 Comments
JMIKE
Active Level 5
Wearables
Happy early birthday @Scarsycat18. You will enjoy the Samsung earbuds! Are you getting the regular ones or the bugs pro/second generation?
0 Likes
Wearables

Where do you live Scardycat18? I have The Pro 2 in the box, used a few times to review them, now sitting collecting dust lol.

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi Scardycat18, Happy Birthday! Galaxy Buds2 Pro is definitely a clear choice for quality sound.

Elevate your Galaxy AI experience with Galaxy Buds2 Pro you have a translator right in your ear. Turn on the translation features on your Samsung Galaxy smartphone with Galaxy Buds2 Pro on. Make friends with no language barrier when talking face-to-face or over the phone.

Keep your Galaxy Buds2 Pro on, even when you need to use Interpreter on Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Hear the translation through the earbuds, while the other person listens via the paired smartphone's speaker. Enjoy smooth conversations without handing over your phone each time you speak.

Now with just your smartphone and Galaxy Buds2 Pro, you can capture more precise sound. Turn on 360 Audio Recording so when your friends play your videos back, the hyper-realistic 360 sound will immerse them right into the action.

Galaxy Buds2 Pro will automatically pop up on your Samsung Galaxy devices and is ready to connect with a tap. As simple as that.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/audio-sound/galaxy-buds/galaxy-buds2-pro-white-sm-r510nzwaxac/#benefit

Please visit the link given above to know more about the Galaxy Buds2 Pro and also to purchase them.

If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to get in contact with our Live Chat support by visiting the below Samsung Canada Support site: 

www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

You can also reach us through Text We Care (932273) for instant support.

Thank you.

0 Likes