Samsung Ecosystem

(Topic created on: 02-08-2023 09:53 PM)
Jess_22
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Galaxy Buds 2 Pro

Hi!
After almost a year of using a Samsung phone, I decided to dive into the Samsung Ecosystem deeper. I bought the Galaxy watch 4 a few months ago and I decided to try their wireless earphone. Coming from an Apple user with a great experience of their Ecosystem, Samsung is not that bad. Sure, it's not as good as Apple, but I can see how they tried to build their own ecosystem with their phones, tablets, watch, buds, and pc. 

I think a great ecosystem experience comes from a great and stable software, like Apple with their iOS.
'Cuz using an android and windows for a multi tasking isn't really a great thing for me. Sure they have this thing called "continue what you left", but it isn't that great or a big hit like they said it is. A browser for example. I'm using a Samsung Internet browser on my phone, then I have to continue using a Microsoft Edge, I mean come on! Wouldn't it be amazing of they make Samsung Internet for windows or MAKE THEIR OWN OPERATING SYSTEM so everything could run better and seamless. 

I don't know what you guys think, but for me Samsung is on top of their name. It would be great if they try something new, and who wouldn't be excited if Samsung has something new to offer?
I'm not the only one, am I?

Leave your thoughts down there, I would love to hear from you guys.

3 Comments
tiirtiir
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Hello, sist Jessylyn.
Thank you for sharing your experience using a Samsung phone. Yeah, indeed. I hope so.

for Samsung Internet browser, sometimes they still have disadvantages. Functionally let alone synchronizing phones and laptops. Other browsers such as Chrome are far more functional than Samsung Internet browser itself. On the other hand, other browsers are also lighter.
however, I still use the Samsung Internet browser on my phone. Cause it depends on the needs of each of us.

And in my opinion, so far Samsung is good among other Androids. especially the major updates. Thankyou n Cmiiw🙏🏼🙏🏼
Wearables

Hi sis!

With what was mentioned, I concur. In fact, using laptops from Samsung is much better because they include various Samsung features there, such as QuickShare, synced notifications, and other functions.

Only bookmarks are now synced on Samsung Internet; browsing continuity and history are not. I sincerely hope that the partnership between Samsung and Windows can be improved in the future for a more open and superior ecosystem.

Jess_22
Active Level 6
Wearables
Hi everyone! Thanks.
Love your thoughts.
First of all, I'm not a girl so ....
Second of all, the features that @Evanericssen (I don't know how to tag people here) mentioned (other than Samsung exclusive features) are actually available for all Android devices. It doesn't have to be Samsung. You just need an Android phone that at least runs on Android 10 (I guess) and an app called Phone Link which actually pre-installed or you can download it on Google Play Store.
Quick Share is not the only option to send files between Windows and Android. For Samsung, we have this app called Samsung Flow and for other Android phones we could use nearby share.

I do admit that using a Galaxy Book and Samsung phone is better for a better synchronization, but for an ecosystem, its still not as good as iOS.

So my point is, maybe their Ecosystem will run better and in one line if they build it in their own operating system without need other companies approval of they have their own idea.
Sure, it won't be as good as Apple when they first launched it, but it's Samsung that we're talking about.
I mean look at Huawei, they've done such a beautiful job.

Other than that, it's just my personal opinions that I would like to share it with you guys. And it's nice to hear (in this case "read") yours too. I've learned a lot, thanks!
0 Likes