Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Watch 4 Reset Itself, Connectivity issues now...

(Topic created on: 04-12-2023 12:55 PM)
Atsirt
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
My Watch 4 was hooked up to my Samsung S22, has been since I got it this summer. A few days ago I turned it on after charging it and it had reset. For a few days now I have been trying to get it to fully connect back up to my phone. First the wearables app won't find any devices. Eventually it finds the watch, then i match the numbers and it paired up but couldn't find my Samsung, Google and Telus accounts. I'm so confused why it did this and how to fix it. Please Help! Thank you!!!!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi Atsirt, we request you to send an error report using Galaxy Wearable app.

Launch the Galaxy Wearable app and tap the 'more' >> Tap 'Contact us' and then tap 'Error reports' >> Select device >> Next >> Describe the issue accurately and in detail >> Make sure 'Send system log data' is ticked >> Send your error report.

An expert from the Samsung Members team will try and respond to the report as quickly as possible.

View solution in context

5 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Did you have any success with Voice Changer using Sound Assistant? 

0 Likes
Atsirt
Active Level 6
Wearables
Sorry for the late reply I did yes! got My sister pretty good lol thank you!
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Wearables

👍🏻😂

0 Likes
Solution
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi Atsirt, we request you to send an error report using Galaxy Wearable app.

Launch the Galaxy Wearable app and tap the 'more' >> Tap 'Contact us' and then tap 'Error reports' >> Select device >> Next >> Describe the issue accurately and in detail >> Make sure 'Send system log data' is ticked >> Send your error report.

An expert from the Samsung Members team will try and respond to the report as quickly as possible.

Atsirt
Active Level 6
Wearables
I went to do what you suggested and the watch connected finally. So i didn't need to send an error report. If it happens again I will send one. Thank you!!
0 Likes