Original topic:

Watch6 Battery Drain

(Topic created on: 05-06-2024 07:37 AM)
brandanct
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
Is anyone else getting battery drain? I've charged my watch 3 times in the last day. Imit was fine 2 days ago, and suddenly it keeps dying. 
0 Likes
4 Comments
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Wearables
What complications ate you running?
Streaming anything like music to the watch from phone (unsure if that is possible)?

Try fully draining to 5/10%. Let sit for an hour, then charge and let sit off charger for 30mins to gauge drain and sync items/apps?
0 Likes
brandanct
Active Level 5
Wearables
I'll give that a go. I have a pretty basic watch face with just the usual complications for a health face. Same one I have have been using since I got it and suddenly it's not working. I dunno, thanks for the suggestion
Day_Walker
Active Level 7
Wearables
Hmm. Maybe an update to one of the apps/complications is pending? Maybe some connection service or did Samsung Aai include translation on the Watch?
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Wearables

Hi, we are sorry to hear that your Galaxy watch 6 battery is draining fast. Please check if there are any pending updates.

Sometimes apps may have a bug that causes them to use excessive battery, make sure all your apps are up to date for the best performance.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/improve-battery-life-on-your-samsung-galaxy-watch/

You can also visit the link given above and try the tips to improve the battery life on your Galaxy watch.

Thank you.

0 Likes