Original topic:

OneDrive Gallery sync Note10+ needs improvement

(Topic created on: 01-17-2020 02:41 PM)
Vic20
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy Note
I don't understand how Samsung came to the decision to not allow gallery syncing with SD card. Before 'merging' Samsung Gallery sync with OneDrive I was able to sync and backup gallery contents (both internal and external memory) to Onedrive. Now I can't without resorting to some convoluted workaround to try and make it work again. 😡

Currently, I have Gallery sync disabled and Onedrive media sync enabled in account settings. Only issue is Onedrive media sync will automatically be disabled due to the Gallery sync (even when it's disabled). I need to go back into account settings and enable it again.

I even went a step further now by actually removing Samsung permissions from Onedrive in hopes it will not automatically disable the media sync. I'm crossing my fingers and hope this does the trick and resolves it.

Please fix this issue with OneDrive.
3 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

I'd appreciate if you can wrote this bugs in this post to compilate all things we hate since the Android10 update : (if you think it has to be fix).

https://r1.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Vos-Bugs-Android10-One-UI-2-0-NOTE-10-FR-EN-Which-bu...

0 Likes
Vic20
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Thanks. I'll post there too. This needs fixing and actually quite annoying.
0 Likes
Helpinghand
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

one drive turned my  Samsung cloud into  Trash can. I advise All not to migrate 

0 Likes