Original topic:

unpacked after talk

(Topic created on: 09-02-2019 12:23 PM)
TheDarkSaver
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Hey guys,
I'm back. When the unpacked event first ended, i posted about the  event but quickly deleted the post. Now it's been a month and I am now posting about the event (i know).

Note 10 and note 10 plus

The note 10 and note 10 plus are awesome! Most of the things that were leaked are now confirmed. First off, I am deeply saddened for the fact that the headphone Jack has left. And to make it worse, there was no dongle included in the box. Second, the micro sd slot is now only on the plus. Now for the good parts. First off, I want to say how beautiful these 2 phones look! Yhe sharp corners, large display and features it come packed with are AMAZING! 
The new s pen truly makes the note stand out from the rest. Expesaly with the new gyroscope.

Tab s6 

The tab s6 is one amazing tablet. It is thin, large and premium.  The large display looks amazing, and the new metal back makes it awesome. And Samsung also make a very creative decision to put the note 10 like s pen on the back. But sadly comes with no headphone Jack with the tab s6. Overall amazing device

Galaxy watch active2 

The watch active 2 is elegant, premium and, lightweight. The new watch active2 is a very similar watch to it's older sibling, the watch active. But it comes with some new features. For one, when the watch active came our, we were all sad about the fact that the iconic rotating bezel was no more. Bu Samsung has also shed its creativity on this device too. Samsung has implemented an intuitive toch bezel. And now also, the watch comes in an stainless steel model. 

Galaxy book s

The new laptop from Samsung is slim elegant and lightweight.  The book s is a awesome device running windows. And is definitely one of the best of 2019

This year at unpacked, Samsung has released a lot of devices and with more partner ships and features, we unpacked everything we need

1 Comment
Others
I am still not able to find the news about Galaxy Book S will it sell in Canada or not. I hope I can buy it in Canada.
0 Likes