Original topic:

Camera App A32 5g

(Topic created on: 06-30-2022 03:31 PM)
AceofDiamonds
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy A
Hi,

Recently I tried opening my camera app and all I saw is a black screen no image and the shutter button wasn't responding either. Other times the app would crash before even loading and I would get a message saying "I can't open more than 1 app at once. The camera app will close". Has anyone else had this experience and how do I fix it.

Thanks!
5 Comments
Helenna
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, just to confirm. Have you tried clear cache, clear data and camera reset on your device.

Open the Camera app >> tap Settings or Gear icon located on the upper-left corner >> tap Reset settings >> tap Reset to confirm. Go to settings >> tap on apps >> click on storage >> then tap on clear cache and clear data.

Also run diagnostics on Samsung members app. Open Samsung Members >> Tap on Diagnostics >> Tap on Test hardware >> Tap on camera to check and optimize the performance.

Also, we request you to generate error reports by following the below steps:

Tap and hold on samsung Members Icon and tap on Error report >> select the category from the below >> Describe the issue and check the option "send system log data" then send.

0 Likes
AceofDiamonds
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
I have already tried to run diagnostics and I just tried to do the first thing but there isn't any gear icon when I open the camera app. Also I have sent the log data through samsung members.
Screenshot_20220630-170715_Camera.jpg
0 Likes
Axton
Options
Galaxy A

Hi, if you are still having the issue after performing all the steps, we suggest you to try backup and factory reset.
We kindly request you to access the given link below and follow the given steps.
For backup your data .
https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-back-up-and-restore-data/ For Factory data reset .
https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-perform-a-factory-reset/

0 Likes
AceofDiamonds
Active Level 2
Galaxy A
Thanks for the tip, but the app seems to have suddenly started working as normal again.
0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy A

Hi AceofDiamonds, we are good to see that your camera issue is solved. Please write back to us if you require any further assistance.

0 Likes