Original topic:

Galaxy a53 Bluetooth issue in car

(Topic created on: 05-12-2022 09:32 AM)
Sirandar888
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy A

UPDATE May 2023. Better late than never.

• Credit where it is due and Samsung is due some credit .... One of the updates to my phone fixed this issue and now my friends and colleagues no longer comment that I sound like a robot on Bluetooth in my Honda

Thank you Sammy

Got a new a53 and it works well but it has an issue with Bluetooth connection in my Honda accord 2013.

It is not a problem with my Honda has my previous LG phone worked absolutely perfectly with it.

My a53 connects to my car just fine and plays music perfectly and connects calls perfectly also but my own voice is garbled by distortion when I try to speak to anyone over the phone.

This is almost certainly a software issue with the a53 as there would be much more reports if it was a problem with Android.

And yes you can find other people on the internet who have this exact same issue with the a53.

JJust just fix it please.

175 Comments
Ray_S
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy A

This did not work for me.

goldmanh
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

I performed all your suggestions above on my A53 5G and it does not help.

When connected via Bluetooth in my car I can hear people fine but they cannot hear me when I talk.  

I had no problems with my previous phone, a Samsung Galaxy S9.

PS - I use the A53 5G with Bluetooth earbuds of various manufacturers (including Samsung Buds 2) just fine.  This problem is only when trying to use in my car and my wife's car.

Very frustrating. This is a Samsung problem which they must fix or replace my A53 5G and my wife's A53 5G, which I purchased both at the same time and both have the same problem.

0 Likes
erictalb
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the exact same issue with a toyota rav4 2016.

It works well with any other phone, previously had iphones and lg

The remote caller hears me as if i'd be a robot.

Tested it personnally and i can reproduce the issue.

Resetting network does not fix the issue.

GaryN
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I have the same problem in my 2015 Rav 4. Tried two different A53 phones same problem with both robotic noise couldn't be understood. 

SU6
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

Exactly the same problem for me. Even same make and model of vehicle. What's the point of hands free?

olecrap
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
This phone never did work on the Bluetooth function and it looks like Samsung will do nothing until there is a class action is laid down.

Come on Samsung let's get the ball rolling and fix what it is you have sold .

Just a complete disregard for a product that they claim does not have any issues. 

Time to wake up Samsung and address this problem? 

Better still do you even read these concerns from your customers. 

goldmanh
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy A

Samsung is the big dog in the Android market and so they don't care and won't spend to fix this.  Only when enough of us are fed up and switch to their competitors will they do anything.  

One of our sons switched from a Samsung S9 to a Pixel and loves it.  Guess I'll have to do that.  Too bad Samsung!

0 Likes
Samsung_Mn0bQhK
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy A

I love samsung I had theA51 all worked well got upgraded to A53 now  phone does not connect in my mazda. Tried everything.  No luck samsumg please fix this you are tarnishing your good brand.

0 Likes
olecrap
Active Level 6
Galaxy A
This phone never did work on the Bluetooth function and it looks like Samsung will do nothing until there is a class action is laid down.

Come on Samsung let's get the ball rolling and fix what it is you have sold .

Just a complete disregard for a product that they claim does not have any issues. 

Time to wake up Samsung and address this problem? 

Better still do you even read these concerns from your customers. 

Galaxy A

same here , did  you get it fixed