Original topic:

Horizontal lines on screen

(Topic created on: 05-31-2022 05:11 AM)
alankoi
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi. My Galaxy Book S has these horizontal lines. I've updated everything and tried changing the resolutiom, but nothing worked. 

What else can I do? 

20220531_204644.jpg

4 Comments
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Books

Visit a Samsung Service center. Looks like it's a hardware issue.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/service-center/

0 Likes
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Books

Hi, we suggest you to check for heat issues on notebook PC.

Step1: Check the vents.
•Inspect all the airvents on the computer. Remove any dust that may be clogging them. Make sureno skins, stickers, sleeves, etc. are impeding airflow.

Step2: Unplug the charger.
•Charging a batterywill generate heat, and can cause overheating if the computer is in heavyuse while charging.

Step3: Put your notebook on a table or tray.
•Notebook PCs aredesigned to be used on a flat surface to allow for airflow around the chassis.

0 Likes
BBoi
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Books

I had this exact problem with this exact laptop. Contacted samsung and did all the steps but nothing worked. You have to get it repaired. I'm not buying a samsung product ever again. This laptop cost me £900 and broke within two years. Disgraceful product

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Books

Gotta 7 year old Samsung New Series 9 notebook - Working like a dream.. 

12 year old Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket, Other than the changes in technology, Phone still works as designed. Only ever had one Samsung device need to be repaired & that was a motherboard fault.

One out of more than a dozen Samsung products.. pretty good I'd say and definitely better than any other product I've had. 

0 Likes