Original topic:

Which functions would you like to see in the Samsung's Editor?

(Topic created on: 07-06-2022 09:16 PM)
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Gallery

Hi everybody , 

Thanks to @Iflysolo to give me the idea to suggest to Samsung more idea for their Editor. 

as a knowledgeable photographer, i would like to be able to use more the samsung's editor which is on my phone/tablet or laptops and edit my photos/videos more easily and work with this only editor. Like i use often Samsung Dex, i can work easily on the BIG screen of my computer..

1- For example, I would like Samsung to add the "quick selection wand" function  as it is found on almost all photo editors. It would save us time and allow us to use the editor in a more functional way. 

It would help when working to modify backgrounds that are not to our liking and/or for other improvements. ( Outline). To see all details in the pictures, click on them to open them full screen).

Cassidy_0-1657167347967.jpeg

The background has been replaced because it was too banal while the rest of the photo was superb. The photo was taken on a rainy day background where everything seems dull. I was lucky, the sun decide to give me better luminosity for about 5 minutes.

Cassidy_7-1657166199262.jpeg

The majority of publishers have this function, Samsung is late on this. 

2-  I  would like to find a Samsung watermark where it is possible to add your username and/or our own name in addition to the name of the device used to take the photo. It already exist.

Cassidy_0-1657168985176.jpeg

This is a simulation...This picture was took on my S22 but like i had made my own watermark for the Note10+, i just put my watermark to show it to you.

With the A 41 the watermark is automatically added to each photo, which is the case..It's great but i'd like to decide when the watermark is added.

Other suggestions here :

It would be quite nice to be able to add a frame to the photos.

- I'd like to have transparency when i add a collage on my picture. (Any pictures can be add as a sticker on another picture). I explain it here (but we can't play with transparency) : 

It would help when working to modify backgrounds that are not to our liking and/or for other improvements. ( Outline). To see all details in the pictures, click on them to open them full screen).

The first suggestion is coming from @FlYSoLo ...Developpers, please read it ..

On iPhone there is an option called black point, makes all black objects looks a real nice black. I have yet to see one on Samsung phones. Lightroom also has it, in case you use that, you can check there for reference. So I end up using lightroom usually. Samsung photo editor is really lacking in options as compared to the iPhone photo editor.

If you'd like to add your suggestions to get a better Samsung Photo/video Editor, just wrote it in this post. 

0 Comments