Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

2 Step Verification Process

(Topic created on: 03-17-2022 05:43 PM)
Junaid24
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi I have several questions if you are able to help I would appreciate that.
About the battery for my Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
In the about phone status, it mentions the battery is rated at DC 9V; 1.67A.

When I had the screen replaced at a store in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada I also had the battery replaced. Please take a look at the screenshots attached.

Also my phone number is displayed as +1-437-855-7487

If I live in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, shouldn't my phone number just be 437-855-7487? In the Samsung account profile it is displayed as 14378557487.

Can you please help me because I am being seriously harassed by Google Facebook and other tech companies.

About my Samsung Account, Initially I had one samsung account registered with my outlook email account: junaidnurlovelyislam@outlook.com

When I use that email address to log in to Samsung Account, I am receiving the 2 step verification messages from a phone number 919-432 -5344. I have tried everything from switching messaging apps from Signal messenger to Samsung SMS app and still the verification codes I am getting are from (919) 432-5344 number. So I created another Samsung account with my email address from my college: junaid.nur@dcmail.ca.

Currently, I have 2 Samsung Accounts because of these tech giants.

it seems like these tech companies are able to get into the samsung server

I tried this process again and the samsung verification came from :+19718036978 while using the Samsung SMS app.

I have been experiencing this for 20 + months.

0 Likes
7 Comments
Solution
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Without addressing any of your concerns, the first thing that you should do is to remove all of your personal information. ie: Phone numbers & email addresses!

It's not surprising that you have privacy issues when you post your information on a public forum. 

Junaid24
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Take a look at the Screenshot hopefully I get help from Samsung and not Google SamsungScreenshot_20220317-155938_Signal_24122_1647547178.jpgScreenshot_20220317-155759_Signal.jpgScreenshot_20220317-160121_Messages.jpgScreenshot_20220317-155712_Samsung account.jpg
0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

As I said, if you are posting your phone number & email address on a public forum, you should absolutely delete the posts that contain this information.

While most of the members here are not going to do anything with your information, there's the possibility that not everyone is interested being ethical & you run the risk of more problems.

If you need help with your security issues, then you can still get help, just delete your personal information & post again without this information.

It's for your own privacy & security. 

8ppexAlien
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
100%
Solution
8ppexAlien
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
LISTEN TO @RedDogRabbit - Delete posts with your personal information.

No wonder you are having problems. You are giving out personal information and are confused with how your phone works. You do not need Google installed on your phone if you do not want to use their services.
The Samsung cloud is no longer available, so I recommend using the cloud that you have an associated email.
Sign out of your Samsung account, sign back in and change your passwords. Once you do, link your email address to your phone and sync your phone with the cloud to back it up.
Google is only on your phone because YOU allowed it.

Wise up.

Let us know what transpired
Helenna
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, Please try below steps to reset your phone number.

Steps to Reset Phone Number:

Go to account.samsung.com Click “Verify with text message” Click “Reset the phone number you use for two-step verification”.

You will receive emails from Samsung Account “SA.noreply@samsung-mail.com” Click “Reset the phone number” in email.

0 Likes
RedDogRabbit
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Because, maybe deleting the posts with their personal information doesn't make sense??